A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Rickert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rickert, Pediatric Otolaryngologist / Laryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rickert
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rickert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rickert graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rickert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Rickert MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Rickert practice?
- Dr. Scott Rickert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Rickert practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.