Learn more about Dr. Scott Rickert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rickert, Pediatric Otolaryngologist / Laryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rickert
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rickert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rickert graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rickert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Rickert MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Rickert practice?
- Dr. Scott Rickert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Rickert practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists and New York Pediatric Specialists.