Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Sep 25th, 2012

I found Dr. Rigden on the internet in June when I was searching for weight loss centers. I have lost about 40 pounds and still have my enthusiasm and energy because of Dr. Rigden. He is always positive, caring and encouraging. No gimics. I'll stay with him until I meet my goal weight.

Aug 5th, 2012

For 40 years I've had ulcerative colitis. Dr. Rigden ordered allergy blood testing and a stool culture work up. Results revealed severe allergy reactions to dairy products and moderate reaction to egg and sunflower oil. After following Dr. Rigden's recommendations for a year, a recent colonoscopy revealed dramatic improvement! Dr. Rigden changed my life! GH

Wonderful doctor for dieting!!! show details Wonderful doctor for dieting!!!
Nov 30th, 2011

Not only am I losing weight at a pace that I can live with and be happy with, but my blood pressure had been steadily increasing for the past year, and after just a month or so, it was back to normal. Cholesterol below 200 now too! Dr. Rigden is very thorough in the blood tests he orders, so he knows precisely what each persons situation is. He lost weight in the past too, so he truly understands what you're going through. I definitely recommend him.