A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Rinella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rinella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Rinella, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinella graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rinella has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rinella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Rinella practice?
Dr. Scott Rinella practices Family Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Murrieta Family Physicians.