A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Rinella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rinella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rinella
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rinella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Rinella, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinella graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rinella has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Mitchell Rinella DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Rinella practice?
- Dr. Scott Rinella has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Rinella practices Family Medicine near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Family Physicians.