A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Rinella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rinella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Rinella, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinella graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rinella has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fallbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Rinella DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Rinella practice?
- Dr. Scott Rinella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Rinella practices Family Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Murrieta Family Physicians.