Dr. Scott Rinella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Rinella?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Scott Rinella?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2017

My family were patients of his for about eight years. He was very thorough with his treatments and sincerely cared. I was disappointed when I learned he closed his practice.

March 30th, 2017

The Best - He Cares and takes the time to listen

August 30th, 2016

Great office. Excellent doctor.

I really appreciate both Dr. Rinella and his staff for all their attention to my case. I have a lot of referrals for specialists and they are very good about pursuing the obstacles of the insurance issues for me. Dr. Rinella is exceptional in his attention to detail and is available for additional questions. I have recommended him to several other friends. Excellent expereince overall.

July 30th, 2016

If you want to live, you will run the other direction!

Avoid this doctor and staff at all cost!!! If you value your health and that of your family do not seek any medical assistance from this doctor, staff and firm! The staff will not return your phone calls no matter how urgent your medical condition is. They make excuses like "being on vacation" without assigning anyone to fill-in for them. Do life threatening conditions wait for someone to come back from vacation? No!!! I made several extremely professional and civil phone calls and left messages upon their voice-mail system since you can never get a live person to talk to you on the phone. They were of extremely urgent matters. Still, the staff and doctor would never return telephone calls. After many attempts, yes, I left a couple of messages with foul language on them because of their blatant ineptness, lack of intelligence, incompetence, lack of compassion, lack of ethics, failure to provide healthcare pursuant to their licensing(s), irresponsibility, lack of professionalism and neglect to administer necessary health care. The doctor (Dr. Rinella himself) had the nerve to write me a letter signed by him saying that I must seek a new primary care physician because they do not tolerate foul language (Already in the works, "Dr. Do-nothing!") . You know what, Dr. Rinella? Do you know what is truly foul, vulgar, derogatory, unprofessional and obscene? It's when a doctor and their staff do not allow their patients the proper medical care that they not only deserve but that pays their salaries! THAT is foul, vulgar, derogatory, unprofessional and obscene! Dr. Rinella, you do not deserve to hold a license to practice medicine in this state of even this country! I highly recommend that you seek a license to become a veterinarian in Mexico! As for your staff, I think that they would be better suited for assisting mankind and the general public by getting jobs at In-N-Out Burger! Again, avoid these morons at all cost because, in reality, your life, health and that of your family are at stake. And frankly, they don't give a da** about your health and/or well-being! I can say this from first-hand experience and have the phone records and the dash-cam video to prove my attempts to contact this office and get medical assistance only to be ignored and refused.

November 10th, 2015

I don't understand these other reviews. I have been with this doctor for years and I can't remember anything but professionalism.

October 8th, 2015

Very professional listen to every word I said have a good sense of humor !!

July 27th, 2015

Very slow responding to pharmacy for prescriptions.

July 22nd, 2015

Great Dr. but his staff will be the end of his practice. If you go there make sure that you get them to write you out your Rx right then and there because they give it to the nurse and she only calls them in at the end of the day if your lucky. 9-10 times mine never get called in and I have to call them back on average 2 to three times. One time they even call in the wrong drugs.

May 5th, 2015

Great Dr. but has the worst staff ever. if you get meds from this Dr. make sure that he writes it out for you right then or you will never get them or they will be the wrong meds. I have been in the medical field for almost 20 years and I would recommend first is firing his worthless nurse!!!

November 6th, 2014

Dr. Rinella has been my Dr. in Temecula/Murrieta for years and he's fantastic.

May 15th, 2014

Let me save all of you a very big headache! My son has gone to him for about 3 years and in all that time only got to see the doctor one time. His PA was very good at the time though so we stayed and I recently joined them and of course no Dr. Rinella and a different PA. Previous dr had put me on Norco for Fibromyalgia and Arthritis pain. When joining this dr the PA named Pratt refilled my meds but said I had to come in one month later before she would refill to make sure I was not addicted. No problem I did it then she said just call in the next month and then come back in 2 months. My pharmacy called it in 6 weeks after last 30 day supply was filled and no response.Pharmacy faxed a second and third time. Finally a week later I called. Pratt is no longer there and Dr.Rinella will not ok it without an appointment which of course will take several weeks to get. Instead he calls in Ibuprofen which is clearly in my chart that I am allergic too! Of course he will not talk to me directly and has his nurse call me back to tell me I need to see a pain management dr. My insurance is an HMO which again he would know I need referral if he looked at my chart. I also had blood work done which they called and said all is good. I had them fax me a copy and my liver enzymes were high along with my cholesterol. My neighbor also went to him until they told her that her blood work was good, only to have her end up in the ER and diagnosed with Diabetes at which her blood work at Rinella's showed. This man is in no way a reputable Doctor! Stay away from him!!!!!

November 2nd, 2013

patient

I have had Dr. Rinella for 4 years now. My husband is grateful that Dr. Rinella diagnosed him with a problem that had been overlooked for years, however in the last year it is getting harder to get appts with the Dr. I have only seen the PA for the last year and a half and have sat in the waiting room for over an hour for my appt. To see Dr Rinella is becoming more difficult and we have been told he is opening a new clinic in Temecula but we are not allowed to go there. As far as his staff goes I pray I do not have a serious diagnosis because I will never know about it. We have waited for test results for 3 weeks, assuming we would be notified about results. Had to call the office and got attitude and if you question their lack of skill they sound like they have a generic response. I was told results had been faxed off to a specialist. Of course that sends a sense of panic in my head and when I called the specialist they had no fax because Dr Rinellas medical assistant did not have the correct number. I left voicemails for the MA with no return call and when confronted she said she never got any messages. Felt like I was getting into a "he said she said" argument. I hope none of those girls in that office ever get sick or have a loved one that is ill and have to deal with incompetence from a medical staff like we have been. I am debating on finding another MD