A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Roberts, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Thomas Roberts MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Scott Roberts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Roberts practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Park City, UT.
See Newark Physiatrists and Newark Family Physicians.