Learn more about Dr. Scott Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Roberts, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Thomas Roberts MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Scott Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Roberts practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Physiatrists and Newark Sports Medicine Doctors.