A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Rodeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rodeo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Rodeo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodeo graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Rodeo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodeo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Rodeo practice?
Dr. Scott Rodeo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons, New York Sports Medicine Doctors, New York Family Physicians, and New York Neurologists.