A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rojas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rojas
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Rojas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Rojas, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Rojas has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott E Rojas MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Rojas practice?
- Dr. Scott Rojas has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Rojas practices Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.