A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Roos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Roos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Roos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Roos graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Roos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
- Progress West Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Roos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Roos practice?
- Dr. Scott Roos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Roos practices Family Medicine near O Fallon, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lake St Louis, MO and Lake Saint Louis, MO.
See O Fallon Primary Care Doctors.