Learn more about Dr. Scott Roos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Roos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roos
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Roos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Roos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Roos graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
- Progress West Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott K Roos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Roos practice?
- Dr. Scott Roos has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Roos practices Family Medicine near Lake Saint Louis, MO.
See Lake Saint Louis Family Physicians.