Learn more about Dr. Scott Roos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Roos is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Roos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Roos graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Roos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
- Progress West Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott Roos practice?
Dr. Scott Roos practices Family Medicine near O Fallon, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lake St Louis, MO and Lake Saint Louis, MO.
See O Fallon Family Physicians.