A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rosenthal is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Rosenthal, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott E Rosenthal DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Scott Rosenthal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Rosenthal practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA.
See Abington Anesthesiologists and Abington Pain Management Doctors.