Dr. Scott Rosenthal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Rosenthal?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Scott Rosenthal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 5th, 2014

too automated

I called the office and was never able to speak with a real person. I asked my doctor for another practice, I can't imagine these guys even want to talk to me, why would they want to treat me like a person. I am not rating the doctor, the practice gets a zero becuase making appointment is tideous and lacks human touch.

November 14th, 2010

The only doctor who found my problem

I had been dealing with a torn disc for years and had trouble sitting, walking and doing anything for 2 years until I went to Dr. Rosenthal. He helped find the problem in my disc (damage to the S1 and L5) and helped me get a life back again - pain free! Even while I was pregnant and had major back pain, he found time for me and had me come in and I got an epidural steroid injection that brought immediate relief! I recommend him to all of my friends. He is caring, compassionate, and knows what he is doing. So few doctors follow up personally, but he has - time and again. He's one of the best pain mgmt doctors out there!

December 3rd, 2009

I was given a discograme by Dr. Scott Rosenthal and he was very irresponsable with his test. He put a tire in my disc. in my low spine,at l4-45 I later needed a fusion and have gone through many sugeries since then. Please stay away from this Dr.!!!!!

September 19th, 2017