A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Rosenzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rosenzweig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenzweig graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Rosenzweig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Lewis Rosenzweig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Rosenzweig practice?
- Dr. Scott Rosenzweig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Rosenzweig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons.