Learn more about Dr. Scott Rosenzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rosenzweig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenzweig
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenzweig Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenzweig graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Rosenzweig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Lewis Rosenzweig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Rosenzweig practice?
- Dr. Scott Rosenzweig has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Rosenzweig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.