Learn more about Dr. Scott Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rubin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Rubin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alvin Rubin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Scott Rubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Rubin practices Psychiatry near Boulder City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Boulder City Psychiatrists.