A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rubin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Rubin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alvin Rubin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Scott Rubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Rubin practices Psychiatry near Boulder City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Boulder City Psychiatrists.