A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Rudkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rudkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Rudkin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudkin graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Rudkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- University of California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Rudkin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Rudkin practice?
- Dr. Scott Rudkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Rudkin practices Emergency Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Emergency Physicians.