Dr. Scott Rundle Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Scott Rundle?

Posted on September 4th, 2013

As a family we had two experiences with Dr. Rundle. One ER visit with my husband after shoulder surgery. He was in extreme pain and Dr. Rundle although not busy made no attempt at urgency and was literally condescending and patronizing. We were shock at his behavior because at the time our surgeon had urged us to go to the ER for treatment. It was a miserable experience. I had never seen my husband of 28 years so distraught. Dr. Rundle showed no compassion or understanding. Although the ER was not busy he sat reading and doing what appeared to be visiting when we were in crisis. About a year later we were in the ER for an allergic reaction to food complicated by a exercise induced anaphylactic reaction in my 18 year old daughter. Again Dr. Rundle's attitude and behavior was inappropriate for an emergency situation. He acted as if he didn't believe my daughter was experiencing an allergic reaction even though her eyes and lips were extremely swollen and her breathing was seriously compromised. He suggested it was a panic reaction, and refused to listen to our previous experience with her condition. His knowledge of allergies was lacking and he seemed to negate the possible danger. I am doing this survey now because I recently heard another complaint about Dr. Rundle and I thought enough is enough. Along with this survey I plan to make a formal complaint at NVH.

Posted on January 5th, 2015