Dr. Scott Rushton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Rushton?

September 27th, 2017

Amazing Surgeon!!!

Dr. Rushton has given me my life back!!! Having been in back pain for years and worsening symptoms, e.g., leg numbness, shooting pain and inability to lift my leg, and many failed treatments e.g. steroid injections, chiropractic, PT, acupuncture, dry needling, etc. I decided to have a laminectomy and fusion with Dr Rushton. He is amazing and his staff, nurse Donna Garrison and PA Stefan my results are outstanding!!!

August 31st, 2017

Second Opinion

I visited Dr Rushton, a recommendation from my PT, for continued leg and hip pain and discomfort. He was professional, caring, honest, and explained procedures and technique quite well.Dr Rushton used visuals making things easier to comprehend. I had many questions and he took his time to explain. I did not feel rushed during the appointment.

February 28th, 2017

Dr Scott A Rushton - Amazing Orthopefic Surgeon

Dr. Rushton is a gentleman, incredible surgeon, father and husband. Dr Rushton has taken care of me since 2004. I wouldn't even consider any other surgeon to take care of my back. He speaks and tells things like they are in words you can understand. I'm telling you if you ever need an orthopedic surgeon Dr Rushton is your guy.

November 18th, 2016

I had decompression surgery in March, and I was very pleased with Dr. Rushton, his staff, the hospital staff, and the surgical results. I do not have one complaint, only positive things to say. Highly recommend Dr. Rushton.

October 23rd, 2016

Great Dr. Hospital service was disjointed.

August 5th, 2016

Great Surgeon

Originally came to see Dr Rushton for a second opinion. After meeting with him and his staff, I decided to have him do my surgery and cancelled my surgery at Rothman. I definitely made the right decision and am so glad that Dr Rushton did the surgery.

May 28th, 2016

Outstanding Physician

My husband suffered severe back pain and activity limits for 18 months. ESI injections into his back offered minimal relief. Our Primary Care doctor recommended he see Dr. Rushton for a second opinion. In his office, Dr. Rushton spent 45 minutes reviewing the MRI and explaining exactly what he would do. I worked as a surgical nurse for 40 years and never heard such a complete pre-operative explanation Two months ago, Dr. Rushton performed laminectomies on vertebrae L2, L3, L4, L5, and S1. When my husband awoke from surgery the debilitating pain was gone! He needed very little pain medication post-op. That evening he walked in the hospital hall. Dr. Rushton and his nurse practitioner visited every day. They discussed every detail of his recovery. Healing takes time and effort. He goes to physical therapy three times a week and exercises regularly. Two months after surgery he has his life back. He even was able to climb onto his tractor this week to mow grass (one of his great joys in life). Dr. Rushton has always been polite, respectful, and friendly. We could not ask for more in a physician.

September 9th, 2015

Diabled for the rest of my life

Folks, cervical surgery is much different then lumbar. Dr Rushton may be great for cervical surgeries, but it appears he is leaving a trail of disabled people with lumbar surgeries. Like others I had a decompression surgery. This was at L4/L5. It failed. Not only that, it left me with adhesive arachnoiditis. Look it up. Not pleasant. Dr Rushton apparently damaged the dural during surgery, but did not say anything. This guy is sugar and spice when things go well. But hostile toward you when it does not. My advice? Go somewhere else.

April 5th, 2015

i was really sad to see the reviews for Dr Rushton. He has been my surgeon since 2012. He performed a fusion at c5 c6. For 12 years I suffered only because of fear. i have been pain free since that day. He isn't a bubbly joking kind of Dr but he is very professional. I have never has a problem getting an appointment and his staff has always been respectful and compassionate. I am having back surgery this May and I am very confident in his ability.

March 11th, 2015

Have lots of confidence in him, operated on my back on 2009

January 29th, 2015

Spent little time. Misdiagnosed. High pressure sales to do excessive, unnecessary surgery. Badmouthed other doctors.

December 20th, 2014

Rude, terrible bedside manor!

I found Dr Rushton to be rude, condescending and unsympathetic. He did not even bother to examine me, brushed off my concerns, and gave no advice, suggestions/instruction. He called me "kid" throughout the entire 5 min visit (I am in my mid 30's). The visit was over so quickly I was left feeling so shocked that I couldn't even respond to his poor behavior.