A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Russell, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Russell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Russell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Health Penrose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Scott Russell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Russell practice?
- Dr. Christopher Russell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Russell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.