Dr. C Russell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. C Russell?

March 12th, 2016

Really unhappy

Dr. Russell is a very condescending man. I'm a younger woman who, at the time of my appointment, was engaged and couldn't conceive. Dr. Russell told me I "should be married before having kids", then proceeded to give me an exam for extreme pelvic pain before deciding, without the help of an ultrasound or surgery, that I was fine and I needed physical and psychotherapy. He also gave me no pain medication for my excruciating pelvic pain and a low dose of lidocaine that didn't even work. I got a second opinion that resulted in surgery because of a cavity defect Dr. Russell decided he was too smart to catch. If you're going to this provider for any type of pain or infertility, you might want to consider someone else.

February 23rd, 2016

Great Experience!

I saw Dr. Russell for complications in my pregnancy and the delivery of my daughter. I was initially seeing a midwife, but I had several complications and had to transfer my care to a physician. Not knowing who to see, I asked my specialist for referrals. Dr. Russell was the recommendation, and it's easy to see why! He did everything he could to make my birth experience what I wanted I it be. He was also able to keep me from having to have a C-section! I highly recommend Dr. Russell.

February 19th, 2016

Great experience!

April 29th, 2015

Love Dr. Russell, but not his staff!

Dr. Russell is great, but the staff is terrible! They are rude, disrespectful, and highly unprofessional. They do not accurately document patient files, They show no concern for you or your individual situation when issues arise, and contacting or speaking to someone knowledgeable over the phone is extremely difficult. They make fun of patients in the hall and other common areas where those in the waiting room and other rooms can hear. And the reason I am leaving the practice is because they speak to one another about other patients, their test results, and diagnosis' while in the room with you. I can only imagine what they say about me while examining other patients!

May 1st, 2012

Best OB I ever had. His office is wonderful, he is accurate, caring, super nice, and prompt. I really miss this office, I wish all doctor's were like him!

February 9th, 2012

Delivered my first baby

Dr Russell and his staff are amazing.I never felt rushed during my visits, the level of care is excellent,and a very realistic approach to a healthy pregnancy. Not many woman can say they love to see their OB/GYN, but I can. Dr Russell's office is the best.

November 16th, 2011

GREAT Ob/Gyn

Dr. Russell is by far the best Gyno I have ever been to and one of the best doctors I've ever been to. He diagnosed an issue 2 previous Dr.'s had missed, including my uber celebrated big city gyno. He spent nearly two hours with me, answered a million questions, and never once did I feel rushed. His bedside manner was fantastic, he is extremely compassionate and patient. I could not recommend more highly.

June 16th, 2011

Best OB in town

Dr. Russel is by far the best OB I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable and His bedside manner is great, he goes above and beyond to ensure you get the best care. His office is calm, clean and relaxed. His staff is very friendly, a little ... mmm... slow. But very nice.

February 3rd, 2011

I wish all my doctors were like this....

I love Dr. Russell. I can't imagine a better doctor. I have never, ever felt rushed by him. I have recommended him to all my friends and family. My delivery was wonderful. He made my husband and I feel like we were the most important people on the planet. Thank you, Dr. Russell!!!!

February 3rd, 2011

I got my life back

I had been to so many doctors. I have had all my female organs removed b/c everyone said they were the source of my pain. But the pain didn't g ...

October 20th, 2010

Exeptional Doctor and staff

I switched from another doctor and went to Dr. Russell. He is a great doctor and along his staff, very caring. Highly reccommend!!!!!

March 18th, 2017