A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Russi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Russi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Russi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russi graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Russi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Russi practice?
- Dr. Scott Russi has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Russi practices Internal Medicine and Surgery near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Surgeons.