A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Russi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Russi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Russi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russi graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Russi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Russi practice?
- Dr. Scott Russi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Russi practices Surgery and Internal Medicine near Vacaville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elmendorf Afb, AK.
See Vacaville Surgeons and Vacaville Internists.