Learn more about Dr. Scott Russi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Russi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Russi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russi graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Russi MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Russi practice?
- Dr. Scott Russi has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Russi practices Internal Medicine and Surgery near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Surgeons.