Orthopedic Surgeons
822 Route 82
Ste 320
Hopewell Junction, NY 12533
845-223-1082
Locations and availability (2)

|  Couldn't Ask for a Better Surgeon  |  show details
by CGT on Jan 10th, 2014

I had an extremely positive experience with Dr. Russinoff 2yrs ago with my right hip. While in the hospital he was in to see me frequently and I felt informed and part of the process. My hip healed really well and motion has exceeded my expectations. I am now headed for replacement on my left hip and wouldn't think of any one else performing the surgery....I'll be a new person come spring!

|  New Knees gave me my life back!  |  show details
by Sue C on Dec 21st, 2013

Dr. Russinoff replaced both of my knees four years ago. Due to a few issues my knee replacements were a little challenging and I was referred by another orthopedic doctor to Dr. Russinoff and told if anyone else did my replacements the results weren't going to be as good. Dr. Russinoff's skill, knowledge and experience gave me excellent results and four years later I am still pain free and living my life without any knee issues. I've heard of other knee replacement patients who have had different doctors and their outcome wasn't positive. I'm grateful I had Dr. Russinoff & he guided me thru my TKR journey from the beginning and still sees me for follow up appointments every couple of years to make sure I'm still doing well.