Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Jul 22nd, 2015

Recently had knee replacement. Dr Russinoff was wonderful. Very minimal scarring, no pain when walking now.

Excellent Surgeon by far show details Excellent Surgeon by far
by MARIA JUSTI on May 6th, 2015

Before I have arrived to see Dr. Russinoff, i went to 3-4 different opinions and all those physicians were not pleasant or professional, I asked around with amongst co workers to find the best surgeon for my left knee issue, i have asked my boss who also happens to be a TOP NOTCH ORTHOPEDIC, who could NOT operate on me because of Conflict of Interest (that i can understand). well anyway, my boss highly recommended Dr. Scott Russinoff and so did the other Physicians in my office. So i made an appt to get a final Opinion on my left knee, i finally met him for the 1st time and i have absoultely adored him instantly, he was laid back, professsional, did not rush me out of the office, and he basically took an XRAY and stated that i needed a Left Total Knee Replacment, i was at first reluctant to schedule this procedure because i was afraid, but Dr Russinoff re-assured me that i will be fine and of course Pain-Free, so couple of months as passed away i emailed him and told him OK i am ready to schedule this surgery, called his OR Scheduler who was Kristen, who she was also a doll to deal with. So lets just say 5 months ago from next Friday would I had my surgery and that was the best decision i have ever made for my life, because if it wasnt for DR. SCOTT RUSSINOFF i would be in pain but instead PAIN FREE and he has changed my life around, I would Highly recommended him he is a awesome doctor, the best part of him was that he ALWAYS ANSWERED MY EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS AND he always came to my hospital room to come and visit me to see how i am doing...he is exceptional doctor and human being. THANK YOU DR. RUSSINOFF FOR MY NEW KNEE AND NEW LIFE..U ARE THE BEST....!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Susan Ettinger on Mar 25th, 2015

Excellent surgeon and really nice person...I just had knee replacement surge3ry and am very pleased with results so far. Susan

Couldn't Ask for a Better Surgeon show details Couldn't Ask for a Better Surgeon
by CGT on Jan 10th, 2014

I had an extremely positive experience with Dr. Russinoff 2yrs ago with my right hip. While in the hospital he was in to see me frequently and I felt informed and part of the process. My hip healed really well and motion has exceeded my expectations. I am now headed for replacement on my left hip and wouldn't think of any one else performing the surgery....I'll be a new person come spring!

New Knees gave me my life back! show details New Knees gave me my life back!
by Sue C on Dec 21st, 2013

Dr. Russinoff replaced both of my knees four years ago. Due to a few issues my knee replacements were a little challenging and I was referred by another orthopedic doctor to Dr. Russinoff and told if anyone else did my replacements the results weren't going to be as good. Dr. Russinoff's skill, knowledge and experience gave me excellent results and four years later I am still pain free and living my life without any knee issues. I've heard of other knee replacement patients who have had different doctors and their outcome wasn't positive. I'm grateful I had Dr. Russinoff & he guided me thru my TKR journey from the beginning and still sees me for follow up appointments every couple of years to make sure I'm still doing well.