Dr. Scott Russinoff MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 28th, 2016
Best Ortho ever!!
Having been born with a hip problem and having surgeries as a kid, I was in denial for at least 5 yrs. During which time I'd gone to see a few surgeons. Each one was rushed and said, you look good...I guess you have look a certain way, and if you want to get a replacement it's up to you. WTH is that? Not interested in my history. I went to see Dr. Russinoff because he did my husbands knee. He listened to me, looked at the xrays and told me everything I wanted to know. I got my nerve up, due to his knowledge, understanding patience and caring personality I went for it two weeks later. I'm 11 weeks post op Total Hip Replacement. I haven't felt this good in I can't remember. I turned 49 this month and I feel 30 again! I'm athletic so recovery was easier than I've see a few friends go through and I've had prior surgeries but he's the best. He cares. He's there at the hospital every morning to check on you. He changes your bandage. He just really loves what he does and he cares. Rare find today. He's going to help a lot of people in his lifetime. He has already and he's young. I tell everyone I talk to he is the best! His staff is great, the hospital staff it was such a great experience as far as surgery go's. :)

July 22nd, 2015
Recently had knee replacement. Dr Russinoff was wonderful. Very minimal scarring, no pain when walking now.

May 6th, 2015
Excellent Surgeon by far
Before I have arrived to see Dr. Russinoff, i went to 3-4 different opinions and all those physicians were not pleasant or professional, I asked around with amongst co workers to find the best surgeon for my left knee issue, i have asked my boss who also happens to be a TOP NOTCH ORTHOPEDIC, who could NOT operate on me because of Conflict of Interest (that i can understand). well anyway, my boss highly recommended Dr. Scott Russinoff and so did the other Physicians in my office. So i made an appt to get a final Opinion on my left knee, i finally met him for the 1st time and i have absoultely adored him instantly, he was laid back, professsional, did not rush me out of the office, and he basically took an XRAY and stated that i needed a Left Total Knee Replacment, i was at first reluctant to schedule this procedure because i was afraid, but Dr Russinoff re-assured me that i will be fine and of course Pain-Free, so couple of months as passed away i emailed him and told him OK i am ready to schedule this surgery, called his OR Scheduler who was Kristen, who she was also a doll to deal with. So lets just say 5 months ago from next Friday would I had my surgery and that was the best decision i have ever made for my life, because if it wasnt for DR. SCOTT RUSSINOFF i would be in pain but instead PAIN FREE and he has changed my life around, I would Highly recommended him he is a awesome doctor, the best part of him was that he ALWAYS ANSWERED MY EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS AND he always came to my hospital room to come and visit me to see how i am doing...he is exceptional doctor and human being. THANK YOU DR. RUSSINOFF FOR MY NEW KNEE AND NEW LIFE..U ARE THE BEST....!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 10th, 2014
Couldn't Ask for a Better Surgeon
I had an extremely positive experience with Dr. Russinoff 2yrs ago with my right hip. While in the hospital he was in to see me frequently and I felt informed and part of the process. My hip healed really well and motion has exceeded my expectations. I am now headed for replacement on my left hip and wouldn't think of any one else performing the surgery....I'll be a new person come spring!

December 21st, 2013
New Knees gave me my life back!
Dr. Russinoff replaced both of my knees four years ago. Due to a few issues my knee replacements were a little challenging and I was referred by another orthopedic doctor to Dr. Russinoff and told if anyone else did my replacements the results weren't going to be as good. Dr. Russinoff's skill, knowledge and experience gave me excellent results and four years later I am still pain free and living my life without any knee issues. I've heard of other knee replacement patients who have had different doctors and their outcome wasn't positive. I'm grateful I had Dr. Russinoff & he guided me thru my TKR journey from the beginning and still sees me for follow up appointments every couple of years to make sure I'm still doing well.

July 18th, 2016