Learn more about Dr. Scott Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gordon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gordon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott Gordon practice?
- Dr. Scott Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Gordon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons and Kissimmee Orthopedic Surgeons.