Learn more about Dr. Scott Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gordon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gordon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott Gordon practice?
- Dr. Scott Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Gordon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons and Kissimmee Orthopedic Surgeons.