Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Harris
Dr. Scott Harris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pelican Rapids, MN, with other offices in Pelican Rapids, MN and Stanley, ND (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and General Surgery. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Mountrail County Medical Center, Chippewa County Montevideo Hospital and Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Harris has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Scott Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pelican Rapids, MN.
Dr. Edward Sauter
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Pelican Rapids, MN 0.34 mi31
Dr. Francisco Martinez
General Practice, Family Medicine
Fergus Falls, MN 18.80 mi11
Dr. Warren Albrecht
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Detroit Lakes, MN 19.77 mi19