A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Swan-Kremeier specializes in the assessment
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Harris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- Union Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Sidney Harris MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Harris practice?
- Dr. Scott Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Harris practices Surgery near Pelican Rapids, MN.
See Pelican Rapids Surgeons.