A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Russo, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Russo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott S Russo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Russo practice?
- Dr. Scott Russo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Russo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.