Learn more about Dr. Scott Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Russo, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Russo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Russo practice?
Dr. Scott Russo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.