Learn more about Dr. Scott Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Russo, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Russo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott S Russo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Russo practice?
- Dr. Scott Russo has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Russo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.