A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Spencer, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Spencer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Simner Spencer MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Scott Spencer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Spencer practices Pediatrics near Canby, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR and Anchorage, AK.
See Canby Pediatricians.