A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Thompson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Stanfield Thompson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Scott Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Thompson practices Anesthesiology near Granbury, TX.
See Granbury Anesthesiologists.