A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Saffold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saffold
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saffold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Saffold, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saffold graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Saffold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Harris Saffold MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Saffold practice?
- Dr. Scott Saffold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Saffold practices Otolaryngology near Pocomoke City, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, VA.
See Pocomoke City Otolaryngologists.