Learn more about Dr. Scott Saffold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saffold
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Saffold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Saffold, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saffold graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Saffold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Harris Saffold MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Saffold practice?
- Dr. Scott Saffold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Saffold practices Otolaryngology near Pocomoke City, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, VA.
See Pocomoke City Otolaryngologists.