Learn more about Dr. Scott Sagerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sagerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sagerman
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sagerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sagerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagerman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sagerman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Sagerman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Sagerman practice?
- Dr. Scott Sagerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Sagerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Hills, IL.
See Arlington Heights Surgeons.