Learn more about Dr. Scott Sagerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sagerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sagerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagerman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sagerman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Sagerman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Sagerman practice?
- Dr. Scott Sagerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Sagerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Orthopedic Surgeons and Arlington Heights Surgeons.