The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Sagraves
Dr. Scott Sagraves, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Temple, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Sagraves is affiliated with TMC Hospital Hill, Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City and Bertie Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Sagraves has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Scott Sagraves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Christopher Shaw
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Kansas City, MO 0 mi
Dr. Stanley Augustin
Bariatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Kansas City, MO 0 mi24
Dr. Megan Mcnally
Kansas City, MO 0 mi11