Learn more about Dr. Scott Sainburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sainburg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sainburg
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sainburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sainburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sainburg graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Sainburg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- ST Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott P Sainburg MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Sainburg practice?
- Dr. Scott Sainburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Sainburg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Gastroenterologists.