Learn more about Dr. Scott Sainburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sainburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sainburg
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sainburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sainburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sainburg graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Sainburg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- ST Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott P Sainburg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Sainburg practice?
- Dr. Scott Sainburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Sainburg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Gastroenterologists.