A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sample:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sample, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- Hepatitis C
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sample graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Sample has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- St Vincent Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sample accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Sample practice?
Dr. Scott Sample practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Sheridan, WY and Cody, WY.
See Billings Internists and Billings Cardiologists.