A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sample:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sample, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- Hepatitis C
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sample graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Sample has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Allen Sample DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Sample practice?
- Dr. Scott Sample has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Sample practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Sheridan, WY and Cody, WY.
See Billings Internists and Billings Cardiologists.