A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sandage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sandage is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandage
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandage Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sandage, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandage graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandage has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott J Sandage DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Sandage practice?
- Dr. Scott Sandage has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Sandage practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Psychiatrists.