A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sandberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sandberg is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sandberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Sandberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Skyline Medical Office
- Interstate Med Office South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Sandberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Sandberg practice?
- Dr. Scott Sandberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Sandberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.