Learn more about Dr. Scott Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sands is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sands
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sands Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sands, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sands has 15 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott J Sands MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Sands practice?
- Dr. Scott Sands has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Sands practices Ophthalmology near Jacksonville, TX.
See Jacksonville Ophthalmologists.