Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Sanford
Dr. Scott Sanford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kerrville, TX, with another office in Odessa, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sanford is affiliated with Alliance Hospital, Odessa Regional Hospital and Medical Center Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Sanford has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Scott Sanford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kerrville, TX.
Dr. Thomas Ducker
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Kerrville, TX 0.10 mi29
Dr. Michael Codiga
Kerrville, TX 0.10 mi20
Dr. Nubia-Paola Forero-Medina
Internal Medicine, Residency
Kerrville, TX 0.10 mi7