Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

North Ridge Villas
1408 Morningsdale Dr
Raleigh, NC 27609
760-471-2273
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  Works in collusion with Sedgewick workers' compensation claims-management company  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2013

Dr. Sanitate is known by workers' compensation law firms as a mouthpiece for the employer claims-management company Sedgewick. His main purpose seems to be to minimize costs for the claim management company. He spent very little time evaluating my symptoms. He was dismissive of my pain. He didn't render any pain management services. If you are assigned Dr. Sanitate for your workers' compensation claim-related treatment, you have a right to a second opinion. Make that request in writing. They are required to accommodate your request within 14 days.

|  Great doctor!!:-)  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

I love Dr. Sanitate!! I haven't seen him in years, but found him to be very professional and a good listener!!!:-)

|  Thad Powell  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

Does not treat you like just another piece of meat. Patient, informative, yet to the point kind of guy. Seems to genuinely care.

|  I find Dr Sanitate to be very caring  |  show details
by Donna Stalnaker on Jun 28th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Sanitate for post op knee pain. He has tried several alternative treatments. He has been very attentive to my concerns and I would reccomend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain!

|  He doesn't seem to know what to do about non surgical back patients  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2009

He doesn't listen to what I had to say. I had to fight with him to send me to various PT programs, plus when I told him that I didn't feel ready to go back to work due to pain and or fitness levels, he simply told me that he had nothing else to offer me, so he was discharging me back to work. I ended up being re-injured because of that and it has screwed up the last two years of my life.He's a lousy doctor. I had no choice about seeing him as he was my Workman's Comp doctor.

|  Save yourself the trip!  |  show details
by Still in pain on Sep 19th, 2008

Scott S. Sanitate is by far the most uncaring doctor that I have had the displeasure to see!He is in the WRONG field of medicine. My fish would be better qualified to be a pain doctor. He is rude. If you have chronic pain - you would be better off seeing Dr. Kevorkian than Scott Sanitate.No compassion - NONE!

|  show details
by ReneeDuncan on May 12th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I've been going to CBI for migraine and neck pain treatment. The two doctors I have seen have been very professional and helpful. They have worked to find the source of my pain and have offered me treatment options. I've been going to physical therapy whi

Read Full Review at citysearch.com