Dr. Scott Sanitate Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Scott Sanitate?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

August 28th, 2016

stay away from this hack!!!!!

He argued with me in front of everyone. He was rude at best and abusive. I wouldn't bring a PIG to this terrible, horrible man!

May 13th, 2016

Not surprised about the WComp reviews......

After reading these Worker Comp reviews, I feel the same way. I would not recommend this doctor. I am starting to think he may work for Worker Comp companies and does not care about his patients.

January 8th, 2016

RUN!!! Far away!!!!!

Had no choice to see Sanitate due to workmans comp. he attempted known ineffective treatments multiple times and what do you know, they were not effective. I am in excruciating pain and he tried to put me back to work, told me there was nothing else he could do for me, gave no pain meds. He never believed I was in pain in the first place because of my physical which was asking me to bend over and touching my legs. The pain is in my back!!!!!!! And he never looked at my back or touched it!!!!!! This guy is a dirt bag and is only trying to make money off workmans comp cases. Do not waste your time! I have lost the last year of my life, the love of my life, had to cancel a contract on a home we were buying because of all of this crap and wasted time he put me through

October 25th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Sanitate is a wonderful doctor. I have never felt rushed and he tries many different approaches to help with my lower back pain. He is a very good listener. Dr. Sanitate really takes time to explain things in a way a patient can understand. I would highly recommend Dr. Sanitate.

October 20th, 2014

really

yes I called this number and it was for a different medical group in CA not Raleigh NC. If that don't send red flag I don't know what does!!!

August 16th, 2013

Works in collusion with Sedgewick workers' compensation claims-management company

Dr. Sanitate is known by workers' compensation law firms as a mouthpiece for the employer claims-management company Sedgewick. His main purpose seems to be to minimize costs for the claim management company. He spent very little time evaluating my symptoms. He was dismissive of my pain. He didn't render any pain management services. If you are assigned Dr. Sanitate for your workers' compensation claim-related treatment, you have a right to a second opinion. Make that request in writing. They are required to accommodate your request within 14 days.

August 15th, 2012

Great doctor!!:-)

I love Dr. Sanitate!! I haven't seen him in years, but found him to be very professional and a good listener!!!:-)

May 29th, 2012

Thad Powell

Does not treat you like just another piece of meat. Patient, informative, yet to the point kind of guy. Seems to genuinely care.

June 29th, 2010

I find Dr Sanitate to be very caring

I have been seeing Dr. Sanitate for post op knee pain. He has tried several alternative treatments. He has been very attentive to my concerns and I would reccomend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain!

March 13th, 2009

He doesn't seem to know what to do about non surgical back patients

He doesn't listen to what I had to say. I had to fight with him to send me to various PT programs, plus when I told him that I didn't feel ready to go back to work due to pain and or fitness levels, he simply told me that he had nothing else to offer me, so he was discharging me back to work. I ended up being re-injured because of that and it has screwed up the last two years of my life.He's a lousy doctor. I had no choice about seeing him as he was my Workman's Comp doctor.

July 28th, 2008