Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
stay away from this hack!!!!! show details stay away from this hack!!!!!
Aug 28th, 2016

He argued with me in front of everyone. He was rude at best and abusive. I wouldn't bring a PIG to this terrible, horrible man!

Not surprised about the WComp reviews...... show details Not surprised about the WComp reviews......
by Not surprised about the WComp reviews on May 13th, 2016

After reading these Worker Comp reviews, I feel the same way. I would not recommend this doctor. I am starting to think he may work for Worker Comp companies and does not care about his patients.

RUN!!! Far away!!!!! show details RUN!!! Far away!!!!!
Jan 7th, 2016

Had no choice to see Sanitate due to workmans comp. he attempted known ineffective treatments multiple times and what do you know, they were not effective. I am in excruciating pain and he tried to put me back to work, told me there was nothing else he could do for me, gave no pain meds. He never believed I was in pain in the first place because of my physical which was asking me to bend over and touching my legs. The pain is in my back!!!!!!! And he never looked at my back or touched it!!!!!! This guy is a dirt bag and is only trying to make money off workmans comp cases. Do not waste your time! I have lost the last year of my life, the love of my life, had to cancel a contract on a home we were buying because of all of this crap and wasted time he put me through

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Oct 25th, 2014

Dr. Sanitate is a wonderful doctor. I have never felt rushed and he tries many different approaches to help with my lower back pain. He is a very good listener. Dr. Sanitate really takes time to explain things in a way a patient can understand. I would highly recommend Dr. Sanitate.

really show details really
Oct 20th, 2014

yes I called this number and it was for a different medical group in CA not Raleigh NC. If that don't send red flag I don't know what does!!!

Works in collusion with Sedgewick workers' compensation claims-management company show details Works in collusion with Sedgewick workers' compensation claims-management company
Aug 15th, 2013

Dr. Sanitate is known by workers' compensation law firms as a mouthpiece for the employer claims-management company Sedgewick. His main purpose seems to be to minimize costs for the claim management company. He spent very little time evaluating my symptoms. He was dismissive of my pain. He didn't render any pain management services. If you are assigned Dr. Sanitate for your workers' compensation claim-related treatment, you have a right to a second opinion. Make that request in writing. They are required to accommodate your request within 14 days.

Great doctor!!:-) show details Great doctor!!:-)
Aug 14th, 2012

I love Dr. Sanitate!! I haven't seen him in years, but found him to be very professional and a good listener!!!:-)

Thad Powell show details Thad Powell
May 29th, 2012

Does not treat you like just another piece of meat. Patient, informative, yet to the point kind of guy. Seems to genuinely care.

I find Dr Sanitate to be very caring show details I find Dr Sanitate to be very caring
by Donna Stalnaker on Jun 28th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Sanitate for post op knee pain. He has tried several alternative treatments. He has been very attentive to my concerns and I would reccomend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain!

He doesn't seem to know what to do about non surgical back patients show details He doesn't seem to know what to do about non surgical back patients
Mar 13th, 2009

He doesn't listen to what I had to say. I had to fight with him to send me to various PT programs, plus when I told him that I didn't feel ready to go back to work due to pain and or fitness levels, he simply told me that he had nothing else to offer me, so he was discharging me back to work. I ended up being re-injured because of that and it has screwed up the last two years of my life.He's a lousy doctor. I had no choice about seeing him as he was my Workman's Comp doctor.