A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sauer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sauer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sauer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott T Sauer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Sauer practice?
- Dr. Scott Sauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Sauer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.