A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sauer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sauer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sauer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott T Sauer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Sauer practice?
- Dr. Scott Sauer has 12 office locations.
Dr. Scott Sauer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.