Learn more about Dr. Scott Sauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sauer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sauer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sauer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Sauer practice?
Dr. Scott Sauer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.