A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sauerwine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sauerwine is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sauerwine, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauerwine graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sauerwine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Sauerwine MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Sauerwine practice?
- Dr. Scott Sauerwine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Sauerwine practices Diagnostic Radiology near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Scranton Radiologists.