A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Schaeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schaeffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schaeffer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaeffer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schaeffer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott James Schaeffer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Schaeffer practice?
- Dr. Scott Schaeffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Schaeffer practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors.