A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Schafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Schafer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schafer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Schafer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mid Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Scott Schafer MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. R S. Schafer practice?
- Dr. R Schafer has 2 office locations.
Dr. R Schafer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brunswick, ME.
See Brunswick Internists and Brunswick Cardiologists.