A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schaffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaffer
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schaffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schaffer, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schaffer has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Richard Schaffer FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Schaffer practice?
- Dr. Scott Schaffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Schaffer practices Otolaryngology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Gibbsboro, NJ and Berlin, NJ.
See Marlton Otolaryngologists.