A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schaffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaffer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schaffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schaffer, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schaffer has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Richard Schaffer FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Schaffer practice?
- Dr. Scott Schaffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Schaffer practices Otolaryngology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Gibbsboro, NJ and Berlin, NJ.
See Marlton Otolaryngologists.