Dr. Scott Scheinin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

March 29th, 2016
In my case, Dr. Scheinin performed a double Bypass around the Heart. Apparently did an excellent job because after a year and a half after Surgery, I feel great, no problems.

February 25th, 2015
The Hands
Where do I start, Dr Scott Scheinin has performed 3 surgeries on me and assisted on another. All surgeries were to repair aortic aneurysms. I have always appreciated the fact that Dr Scheinin respects my wishes to not receive blood transfusions because of religious beliefs. He and his assistant Seth have always taken care of me and my family and spent considerable time explaining things before and after surgery. I do recommend him as the only surgeon I will ever use. He means so much to me that I named my only son after him.

December 21st, 2014
There's no better than Dr. Scheinin
Dr. Scheinin performed two separate procedures for me in 2010. His assistant "Seth" is also excellent. First, Dr. Scheinin inserted a stent in an abdominal aorta aneurysm, and placed mesh on a stomach hernia. In May, Dr. Scheinin performed open heart surgery for me, on three blocked arteries in the heart. Dr. Scheinin takes plenty of time explaning every procedure that needs done, and, at the same time gives his patients immeasurable confidence and understanding inj what needs to be done. I would recommend him to everyone requiring his specialities.