A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schell
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Schell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Schell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Raymond Schell MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Schell practice?
- Dr. Scott Schell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Schell practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.