A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Schell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Raymond Schell MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Schell practice?
- Dr. Scott Schell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Schell practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Chagrin Falls, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.