Learn more about Dr. Scott Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Schell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Schell practice?
Dr. Scott Schell practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Chagrin Falls, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.