A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Schemmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schemmel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schemmel graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Schemmel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Jones Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Paul Schemmel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Schemmel practice?
- Dr. Scott Schemmel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Schemmel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dubuque, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Guttenberg, IA.
See Dubuque Surgeons.