by Cheryl on Feb 3rd, 2014

One of the BEST Dr.'s

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by MC on Mar 22nd, 2013

Dr. Schimpff is one the kindest professionals I have ever met. His bedside manners are what everyone wishes for. He will tell you what he can and what he can't do for you. I was matched with Dr. Schimpff when my condition was at its worst and nobody else seemed to care much. He has made such a tremendous difference in my quality of life and thus the life of my family. I am so very sorry that he will be leaving Virginia. Florida, you are SO very lucky.

Empathic and Caring show details Empathic and Caring
May 9th, 2012

Dr. S was truly interested in hearing about my history. He is an excellent listener and proactive in handling my pain. Throughout the appointment I felt that if something was causing me difficulty he wanted to know about it. We have a plan now for managing my issues and it is a huge relief to know that he will not just let it drop if the next step is not successful. I am so grateful. Finally, somebody is going to DO something. Maybe soon, life will get back to being quality living.

Teresa McConnell show details Teresa McConnell
Apr 16th, 2012

Dr. Schimpff worked on my degenerating discs and made necessary injections in order for me to be pain free. I have been pain free for two years now. I would recommend anyone with back pain to visit Dr. Schimpff.

Great Care and Skills show details Great Care and Skills
Oct 13th, 2011

From my initial visit to out-patient surgery, I received excellent care, kindness, and general success in fixing my health issues.Unfortunately, the admin/clerical/support staff is a big disappointment. It significantly takes away from the practice's reputation [at least with me]. 4 procedures, 4 alleged follow-up contacts from the practice nurse to me for appts - just never happened. I today had to make my own appt - again. I will continue with Dr Schimpff b/c he is extraordinarily talented, but the office is in need of some serious work.

Scoliosis Surgical Patient - Failed Syndrome show details Scoliosis Surgical Patient - Failed Syndrome
Apr 8th, 2011

Most knowledgeable, efficient, Physician have seen for this. Excellent bedside manner and true empathy.

Feb 10th, 2011

Dr. Schimpff's knowledge, professionalism, sensitivity and caring are excellent, far above any physician I have met in his area of expertise.

Jun 14th, 2010

Excellent Doctor. Very caring!!

Jul 25th, 2009

excellent doctor! Great bedside manner.Has helped me a great deal.

Jun 11th, 2008

This Dr cares about his patients, is serious and has a easy going personality once he gets the serious part of the meeting over with. I would recommend him to anyone who is suffering with pain and is sick of the run around from other doctors.