Learn more about Dr. Scott Schissel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schissel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schissel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schissel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schissel, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schissel graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Schissel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Lewis Schissel MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Schissel practice?
- Dr. Scott Schissel has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Schissel practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Pulmonologists.