A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Schlachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schlachter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schlachter, DO, FACG is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlachter graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schlachter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlachter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Schlachter practice?
Dr. Scott Schlachter practices Gastroenterology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, NJ and Neptune, NJ.
See Brick Gastroenterologists.