A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Schmidt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmidt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Schmidt practice?
Dr. Scott Schmidt practices Emergency Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Emergency Physicians.