A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Schoifet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schoifet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoifet
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schoifet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schoifet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Urinary Retention
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoifet has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Schoifet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Schoifet practice?
- Dr. Scott Schoifet has 7 office locations.
Dr. Scott Schoifet practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Moorestown Orthopedic Surgeons.