Learn more about Dr. Scott Schoifet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schoifet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoifet
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schoifet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schoifet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Urinary Retention
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoifet has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Schoifet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Schoifet practice?
- Dr. Scott Schoifet has 7 office locations.
Dr. Scott Schoifet practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Moorestown Surgeons.