by Olive June Banff on Jun 10th, 2015

I can dance again!!!!!!! Cannot say enough nice things about Dr Scott Schoifet and his staff. They were all professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Schoifet, Kristen his PA, Sandy my Nurse Navigator and the whole staff are awesome. I just had my last check up for my right knee. Everything was goodl--I can dance! My left knee is still healing but I am sure it, too, will heal well. While I do not normally make recommendations, this would be an exception.

by Catherine Mitchell on May 18th, 2015

Doctor did not listen to me and my right knee has ongoing nerve pain and numbness along with very limited mobility. The operation was one and one-half years ago.

May 5th, 2014

Waited many months for appointment. Doctor was autocratic, disrespectful, did not listen. None of what was shared with doctor influenced his approach. No personalized care. He is the boss, you are the pawn.

There's a Reasons He's the Best show details There's a Reasons He's the Best
Mar 16th, 2011

Everyone I asked about replacing my knee said the same thing; "you have to see Dr. Schoifet, he's the best." I had over 100 doctors in my managed care book including those big firms in Philly, but this is the surgeon you want doing your surgery.

Feb 15th, 2011

It appears that Dr. Schoifet's office is aware of the "wait in the office". They were conducting a voluntary time survey during patient visits. I appreciate this and look forward to seeing the improvement.thank you

Oct 29th, 2010

best doctor for knee replacements in the south jersey area

Oct 22nd, 2010

If the patient has a problem, very poor post op care, very poor bedside manner. Would not utilize this physician again under any circumstances.

No one better in kenn replacement show details No one better in kenn replacement
by Jim Potter on Mar 15th, 2010

Almost pain free--could walk without any aids very soon after. It has bee 5 years and all is good

Double knee replacement show details Double knee replacement
by A. J. Dobrowolski Jr. on Feb 2nd, 2010

I would highly recommend him!!