by Olive June Banff on Jun 10th, 2015

I can dance again!!!!!!! Cannot say enough nice things about Dr Scott Schoifet and his staff. They were all professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Schoifet, Kristen his PA, Sandy my Nurse Navigator and the whole staff are awesome. I just had my last check up for my right knee. Everything was goodl--I can dance! My left knee is still healing but I am sure it, too, will heal well. While I do not normally make recommendations, this would be an exception.

Hip replacement show details Hip replacement
by Denise Croce on Jun 1st, 2015

What was most memorable about Dr Schoifet is the way he blew me off since I had my hip replaced Dec, of 2009. Long waits in the waiting room and not being even given 10 minutes once he came in. His last words to me were "You are going to need help". I went to Rothman Institute and had a hip revision and my hip is better then its been in 15 years. A miracle. Schoifet did not even have the decency to tell me to get revision surgery. I did not know this level of incompetence and lack of caring existed. It does in Schoifets office. Don't go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Catherine Mitchell on May 18th, 2015

Doctor did not listen to me and my right knee has ongoing nerve pain and numbness along with very limited mobility. The operation was one and one-half years ago.

May 5th, 2014

Waited many months for appointment. Doctor was autocratic, disrespectful, did not listen. None of what was shared with doctor influenced his approach. No personalized care. He is the boss, you are the pawn.

Best at Hips Too show details Best at Hips Too
Jul 20th, 2011

Dr. Schoifet replaced my left hip in November 2009, and gave me a new lease on life. He's replacing my right hip this year and I have total confidence and faith in him. He's the best!

There's a Reasons He's the Best show details There's a Reasons He's the Best
Mar 16th, 2011

Everyone I asked about replacing my knee said the same thing; "you have to see Dr. Schoifet, he's the best." I had over 100 doctors in my managed care book including those big firms in Philly, but this is the surgeon you want doing your surgery.

My successful knee replacement procedure show details My successful knee replacement procedure
by Ed Zunino (610-869-7670) on Feb 16th, 2011

I live in West Grove, PA and traveled an hour and a half to see Dr. Schoifet for knee replacement surgery and am glad I did. Dr. Schoifet performed my surgery in Apr 09. My recovery was very fast and to sum it up, when asked how my knee is, my reply is; I don't even know its there. I can't say enough good about Dr. Schoifet. His office staff was also very helpful, friendly, and easy to deal with. The Virtua hospital experience was also very pleasant compared to other hospitals I have dealt with. Anyone can feel free to contact me about my experience with Dr. Schoifet.

Feb 15th, 2011

It appears that Dr. Schoifet's office is aware of the "wait in the office". They were conducting a voluntary time survey during patient visits. I appreciate this and look forward to seeing the improvement.thank you

Oct 29th, 2010

best doctor for knee replacements in the south jersey area

Oct 22nd, 2010

If the patient has a problem, very poor post op care, very poor bedside manner. Would not utilize this physician again under any circumstances.

No one better in kenn replacement show details No one better in kenn replacement
by Jim Potter on Mar 15th, 2010

Almost pain free--could walk without any aids very soon after. It has bee 5 years and all is good

Double knee replacement show details Double knee replacement
by A. J. Dobrowolski Jr. on Feb 2nd, 2010

I would highly recommend him!!

Very good show details Very good
by Citysearch User on Apr 3rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

This physician is very well regarded in his field of Orthopedics. You will see him on many different television new shows that spotlight th...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com