Dr. Scott Schoifet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Schoifet?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Scott Schoifet?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017

Dr. Scott Schofiet is a Godsend to all who suffer with worn out knees! He and his incredible P.A., Kristen, walk you through the whole experience of replacing those painful joints.

I just feel as though I had the VERY BEST SURGEON on the east coast. I feel like a new human being....pretty good at 75! I would recommend Dr. schofiet to anyone, actually, my brother is thinking of seeing him to have his second knee replaced from Malvern, Pa. I would trust Dr. schofiet with my precious brother!

December 7th, 2016

I was totally pleased with Dr. Schoifet's diagnosis and follow up. He replaced both of my knees over a 4 month period. I was walking hours after surgery. Recovery came around 2 months after with the help of therapy and determination. I am totally happy with my results from Dr. Schoifet.

September 9th, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr. Scott Schoifet is a great doctor and has great bedside manners, he replaced both my knees and I am very satisfied with his work.

September 6th, 2016

I would absolutely choose Dr. Schoifet, MD again. He replaced each of my knees at different times. He was thorough, professional, and did an EXCELLENT procedure. I have been recommending Dr. Schoifet and his marvelous staff, and i only hope my friends will visit him when they are ready for replacements. I can't say enough about my experience at Virtua either - again EXCELLENT!!!!

July 6th, 2016

Strongly recommend this practice

Have been a regular patient for 2 years and have never been disappointed with the care or office staff.

June 10th, 2015

I can dance again!!!!!!! Cannot say enough nice things about Dr Scott Schoifet and his staff. They were all professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Schoifet, Kristen his PA, Sandy my Nurse Navigator and the whole staff are awesome. I just had my last check up for my right knee. Everything was goodl--I can dance! My left knee is still healing but I am sure it, too, will heal well. While I do not normally make recommendations, this would be an exception.

May 18th, 2015

Doctor did not listen to me and my right knee has ongoing nerve pain and numbness along with very limited mobility. The operation was one and one-half years ago.

May 6th, 2014

Waited many months for appointment. Doctor was autocratic, disrespectful, did not listen. None of what was shared with doctor influenced his approach. No personalized care. He is the boss, you are the pawn.

March 16th, 2011

There's a Reasons He's the Best

Everyone I asked about replacing my knee said the same thing; "you have to see Dr. Schoifet, he's the best." I had over 100 doctors in my managed care book including those big firms in Philly, but this is the surgeon you want doing your surgery.

February 15th, 2011

It appears that Dr. Schoifet's office is aware of the "wait in the office". They were conducting a voluntary time survey during patient visits. I appreciate this and look forward to seeing the improvement.thank you

October 29th, 2010

best doctor for knee replacements in the south jersey area

October 22nd, 2010

If the patient has a problem, very poor post op care, very poor bedside manner. Would not utilize this physician again under any circumstances.