Learn more about Dr. Scott Schorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schorr is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schorr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schorr graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Schorr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schorr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Schorr practice?
Dr. Scott Schorr practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Vascular Surgery near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Duluth Internists, Duluth Gastroenterologists, and Duluth Surgeons.