A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Schorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schorr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schorr
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schorr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schorr graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Schorr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Wesley Schorr MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Schorr practice?
- Dr. Scott Schorr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Schorr practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Gastroenterologists.