Learn more about Dr. Scott Schorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schorr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schorr
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schorr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schorr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schorr graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Schorr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Wesley Schorr MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Schorr practice?
- Dr. Scott Schorr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Schorr practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Gastroenterologists.