Learn more about Dr. Scott Schraff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schraff, Pediatric Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schraff
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schraff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schraff, FAAP, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schraff graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schraff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Schraff FAAP and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Schraff practice?
- Dr. Scott Schraff has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Schraff practices Otolaryngology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Otolaryngologists.