Learn more about Dr. Scott Schraff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schraff, Pediatric Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schraff
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schraff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schraff, FAAP, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schraff graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schraff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Schraff FAAP and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Schraff practice?
- Dr. Scott Schraff has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Schraff practices Otolaryngology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Otolaryngologists.