A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Schraff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schraff, Pediatric Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schraff, FAAP, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schraff graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schraff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Schraff FAAP and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Schraff practice?
- Dr. Scott Schraff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Schraff practices Otolaryngology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Otolaryngologists.