Learn more about Dr. Scott Schraff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schraff, Pediatric Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schraff, FAAP, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schraff graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schraff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schraff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Schraff practice?
Dr. Scott Schraff practices Otolaryngology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Otolaryngologists.